Retail Store Manager-Boston
|Title:||Retail Store Manager-Boston|
DescriptionStore Manager for MakerBot Store-Boston
Thanks for considering a career at MakerBot. Over the last five years, MakerBot has defined a new industry: desktop 3D printing. Now we’re on a mission to bring 3D printing and scanning to everyone.
We are looking for a Store Manager to lead a team at our Boston, MA retail store. The ideal candidate is a leader with a talent for building strong teams, and excels at creating a phenomenal customer and retail experience.
As Store Manager for MakerBot Store-Boston, you will:
- Be responsible for the daily sales, operations and staff at retail store
- Manage performance and productivity of all retail staff
- Provide expert advice to customers in all areas of the store
- Proactively build and maintain customer relationships
- Manage staffing needs, personnel issues
- Recruit, interview, hire and train retail sales staff as required
- Lead store team to achieve company sales and operational goals for the store
- Create a positive and motivating work environment for staff
- Primary communication between retail store and HQ
- College education preferred
- 5+ years experience in retail management required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to effectively manage resources across tight deadlines
- Proven track record of building strong teams
- Positive problem solver
- Passionate about technology
- Familiarity with basic analytics
- Flexible schedule including mornings, evenings and weekend availability
- Required to work occasional on/off-site promotional events
- Familiarity with MakerBot
- 3D printing experience
What’s it like to work at MakerBot?
Are you interested in joining a collaborative, creative environment where innovation and hard work are encouraged and rewarded? If you’re a passionate, driven, talented individual looking to join a team of folks just like you, MakerBot is the place to be.
Don’t settle for being another cog in the machine. We’re looking for people who believe, like we do, if you can dream it, you can make it! As a MakerBot employee, no matter what department you’re in, you’ll make meaningful contributions to developing the products and ideas at the forefront of the 3D printing revolution.
Life moves fast here at MakerBot, but that’s how we like it. We’ve got a work-hard-play-hard culture that’s tough to beat. Your team may stay late to get the job done but still make it to Trivia Night.
We offer benefits like full medical and dental coverage. Our package also includes a Commuter Benefits Program, to help you take advantage of the public transit in and around Brooklyn. There are also monthly movie nights and a book club. Plus we reward employees who’ve gone above and beyond the call of duty at our monthly bagel breakfast and celebrate birthdays, too with an amazing spread of cupcakes.
Learn more about us at makerbot.com.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications