UI Designer -- Digital Products
|Title:||UI Designer -- Digital Products|
We’re looking for a passionate UI Designer to create human-friendly, clean and effective interfaces for our desktop software, the Thingiverse web community, Mobile Apps, and more.
Candidates should have experience designing great user interfaces for web and/or desktop applications, taking concepts from the whiteboard to wireframes, prototypes and mockups. If you would like to help define the products that make 3D printing accessible to a wider audience, this is your chance to join the Next Industrial Revolution with MakerBot.
As UI Designer, you will:
- Design beautiful and usable interfaces for web, desktop and mobile products.
- Create wireframes, user flows and high-fidelity mockups to visually communicate your design concepts.
- Work with our development and product teams to rapidly prototype, test, and iterate on interface designs.
- 4+ years experience designing user interfaces for web and/or desktop applications with formal design training.
- Passion for user-centered UI design.
- Proficient in MacOSX, Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Acrobat.
- The ability to use HTML and CSS to translate your design mockups into web templates.
- Experience working directly with development teams in an Agile environment.
- Strong portfolio with engaging diverse designs.
- Able to effectively communicate and coordinate with writers and production artist ensuring visual design communicate desired message.
- Current authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis -- this employer will not sponsor applications for work/student visas.
- Familiarity with 3D printing/ digital fabrication/ MakerBot
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications