DescriptionMakerBot is looking for an assistant for the Marketing team. You must be a well-organized, go-getter who is willing to help out with any and all needs of the marketing team.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Be the ‘right-hand’ person for the Head of Marketing
- Assist in coordinating all marketing project schedules
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing
- Assist with marketing research
- Maintain databases and update as needed
- Maintain meeting notes from weekly Marketing Team Meeting
- Handle any additional projects that are assigned
- 3+ years executive/administrative assistant with knowledge of Marketing
- Proven ability to work well in and contribute to a team environment
- Incredibly well organized
- Experience in supporting a busy, fast moving marketing department
- Able to handle many tasks at one time and juggle without dropping a ball
- Ability to make a mistake, own up to it and correct it with a smile
- Amazing attention to detail and ability to execute reliably on a range of tasks
- Excellent computer skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Curiosity and interest in what we do
- Familiarity with 3D printing or MakerBot
- Experience working in a startup
MakerBot Industries is a rapidly growing, Brooklyn-based startup that designs and manufactures low cost 3D printers. We make machines that make things! We’re deeply committed to open source hardware and software, and have the goal of getting these incredible tools into the hands of makers, inventors, and ordinary people around the world. Check us out in the New York Times, Wired, and on The Colbert Report.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications