Director of Sales, Enterprise & Key Accounts
|Title:||Director of Sales, Enterprise & Key Accounts|
DescriptionMakerBot Director of Sales, Enterprise & Key Accounts
Thanks for considering a career at MakerBot Industries. Over the last five years, MakerBot has defined a new industry: desktop 3D printing. Now we’re on mission to bring 3D printing and scanning to everyone.
We’re looking for a Director of Sales, Enterprise & Key Accounts, who is passionate about building a team of over-achievers ready to change the world. You’ll be accountable for profitably achieving sales goals, responsible for your team’s productivity and for setting go-to-market sales strategies. As Director of Sales, you’ll manage all aspects of building, running and coaching an efficient sales team (both local and field-based). If you’re excited about learning the ins and outs of our products, our community and especially our approach to making, this is your chance to join the Next Industrial Revolution with MakerBot.
As the MakerBot Director of Sales, Enterprise & Key Accounts, you will:
- Prioritize coaching and performance management efforts to have the greatest overall impact on sales
- Coordinate the involvement of sales support personnel, including customer support, service and management resources, so that team performance objectives and customers’ expectations are met
- Proactively inspect sales activity and effort among team members, ensuring that company expectations are met
- Identify deficiencies in skills among team members managed and work to improve individuals’ capabilities through coaching, development and training
- Recruit, hire and develop team members, using company human resources guidelines and support resources
- Work with marketing and management teams to ensure market-level strategic and business objectives are met by the sales team
- Positively impact the performance of individual sales team members by implementing and managing field support tools, including training programs, productivity initiatives, account and territory planning methodologies and customer communication tools.
- Lead sales forecasting efforts ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging key customer accounts in conjunction with sales team managed. Provide a management-level point of contact for key customers. Build and maintains strong customer relationships.
- Build peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel
- Meet the assigned team quotas for sales, profits, and strategic objectives
- Use SalesForce CRM to assign, track and measure individual and team performance
- Directly manage a team of eight to fifteen sales professionals
- Report to the VP Sales
- Be willing to travel 50% of the time
To be considered for this MakerBot Sales Director, position, you need:
- 7+ years of successful sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets, preferably in a product company
- Proven experience using sales training methodologies and frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Extra Experience counts too!
- Professional experience with 3D printing or MakerBot is a significant plus
What’s it like to work at MakerBot?
Are you interested in joining a collaborative, creative environment where innovation and hard work are encouraged and rewarded? If you’re a passionate, driven, talented individual looking to join a team of folks just like you, MakerBot is the place to be.
Don’t settle for being another cog in the machine. We’re looking for people who believe, like we do, if you can dream it, you can make it! As a MakerBot employee, no matter what department you’re in, you’ll make meaningful contributions to developing the products and ideas at the forefront of the 3D printing revolution.
Life moves fast here at MakerBot, but that’s how we like it. We’ve got a work-hard-play-hard culture that’s tough to beat. Your team may stay late to get the job done but still make it to Trivia Night.
We offer benefits like full medical and dental coverage. Our package also includes a Commuter Benefits Program, to help you take advantage of the public transit in and around Brooklyn. There are also monthly movie nights and a book club. Plus we reward employees who’ve gone above and beyond the call of duty at our monthly bagel breakfast and celebrate birthdays, too with an amazing spread of cupcakes.
Learn more about us at makerbot.com.